Saturday, August 15, 2009

Another day, another guest blogger

Our dear DCSheke is still down in Texas and I have the privilege of guest blogging for her today. I planned on doing this earlier in the day, but needless to say it was just one of those days. But now that I'm sitting at home perusing the best that online shopping has to offer on this fabulous Friday night, I have time to blog.

Like yesterday's guest blogger, I'm a North Carolina native, but I'm from the coast. And even though I'm a beach baby, I've taken on the style of southern pearls and Jackie O. Rarely influenced by trends, the only constant in my daily wardrobe is my pearl necklace and my pearl earrings. The rest is about timeless pieces -- investing in things that will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.