Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Christopher Maya




A few weeks ago, I painted my bedroom a soft blue. I wanted to paint it a darker green/blue, but I feared the color would be too strong so I went with a more conservative, lighter color...and I have second-guessed my decision every day...until this month's issue of House Beautiful featured the fabulous Mr. Christopher Maya's living room design. Now I can't help but notice the color everywhere. My only regret is I still cannot find my pink peonies that Maya also uses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.