Wednesday, August 5, 2009

JCrew 50% Off Sale

One of my worst fashion qualities is my inability to take advantage of end-of-season sales. Sure the swimsuits may be 60%, but I can't think about swimming when fall is right around the corner! But I found a few pieces on JCrew's 50% off sale that could carry you through the fall!

Cashmere Cardigan On Sale for $69.99
On Sale for $49.99
On sale for $99
On Sale for $69
Don't be turned away by the unfortunate choice of shoes paired with these jeans. I have a pair and LOVE them, but a ballet flat or ankle strap sandal looks best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.