Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Back to the Basics

Gap's fall collection is comprised of basic, comfortable, and most importantly, affordable items. With their new items priced lower than most store's sale items, it's hard to say no to these critical basics you'll need this winter.
Pintucked neck-tie shirt $59


Ultra Fine Black Turtle for only $24!
I love my thin black turtle neck so much I wore holes in it. It's a great basic to pair with a long necklace, jeans, and boots. Turtle necks look great under coats as well.
Ruffle and Bow Cami $49.50
Just because it's basic doesn't mean it has to be boring. I like this top because it's versatile. I'm a sucker for anything that can be worn to work under a suit or alone with jeans.


2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen a GAP up here. Craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's one in Georgetown, downtown on Connecticut, and Pentagon City

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.