Monday, September 28, 2009

Cheap Sheke

InspirationDC recently informed me about an amazing website called shoppingnotes.com. I have been overwhelmed recently with bargain email alerts such as Shopittome, Gilt, and Rue Lala, but this site is unique. When you see an a regular priced item, you enter the URL into shoppingnotes and when the item goes on sale it sends an email alert. I often web browse, hope it goes on sale, and then forget about the item (which is probably a good thing), but this way I don't miss the sale before all the small sizes are gone! Happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.