Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Photography


Nothing catches my eye more than creative and colorful photography. That is why I must highlight the talents and skill of my good friend and favorite blogger, InspirationDC. While taking photos for a couple engaged to be married, she managed to accomplish the difficult task of capturing the essence of a small object and incorporating the season that the proposal took place. Not only do I love to look at the photos, I wanted to selfishly put in a plug so you can contact her for your next photography needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.