Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The It Bag

I'm in search for the perfect bag. Not necessarily the most stylish, expensive or trendiest bag. Recently I've gravitated towards the most comfortable bag in my closet. Unfortunately that happens to be a 5 year-old black quilted Old Navy bag. I love how I can carry my essentials plus a book, umbrella, change of clothes and the best part about it is the soft material. I recognize it is not the most attractive accessory, so I am on the hunt for fall bag that is comfortable, practical, and perhaps a bit more fashionable.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.