Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Splash of Color

Splash of Color
Splash of Color by dcsheke featuring leather heels

I have been a fan of Lo Bosworth since her early days on Laguna Beach. Thank goodness with the end of The Hills she left us something to obsess over, her fabulous blog, The Lo Down. She recently suggested adding a splash of red to the ever-popular (and as you know my all time favorite) fall camel colored items. I love red, but it's not the best color on me, so I love the idea of using it as an accent color. Don't forget the red nail polish!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.