Thursday, August 13, 2009

Guest Blogger: Inspiration DC

DCSheke is headed home to Texas for the weekend and while she is gone I'm filling in for the day! I was extremely thrilled when she asked me to write about my fashion inspiration. Specifically influences from my own home, North Carolina. I usually write for a blog called Inspiration DC, which is more design focused. So I was more than willing to put design aside for the day and think more about fashion!

One of the things I loved about growing up in Raleigh, North Carolina was if you drove in either direction for a few hours you could either hit the beach or the mountains. This made for many great weekend trips and family vacations growing up. So I thought I would put together outfits for my favorite places:



















The Mountains (Asheville, NC)
Photograph by Zen














The City (Raleigh, NC)
Photograph by Steve Rhode














And the Beach (Wilmington, NC)
Photo by Aaron

I hope you enjoy my little bits of fashion inspiration throughout the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.