Saturday, August 15, 2009

I Bid You Adieu

Hopefully I've not scared away any DCSheke faithful with my ramblings. It's been great blogging over here, and putting my political blog on hold for a few hours.

I'll leave you with a few of my favorite things:

Hydrangeas. There's just something so whimsical and lovely about these flowers that I just can't get enough.

Sailing. At least once a week you'll find me sailing the Potomac. The warm breeze blowing through your hair, the water, the serenity -- it's the perfect escape from DC politics. Besides, who doesn't look cute in a nautical-themed outfit?

Beautifully bound books. There's nothing better than your favorite author in leather.

XoXo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.