Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fall Shopping List: Shoes

Shoes mystify me. I can seriously look at them online and try them on in department stores for hours on end.

Here are a few of my favorite fall picks:

I tend to have a love-hate relationship with J Crew, but could these paisley Molly heels from J Crew be any more to die for? These are perfect statement shoes and a must-have on my autumn shopping list.
I'm a huge of of shoes that I know go with several outfits. These pumps VANELi, are a step up from ballet flats are not only fashionable, but also extremely comfy!

I know DCSheke is far too stylish herself to ever endorse these shoes, but I stumbled across them at the new Bliss Spa in DC and at Nordstroms recently and scoffed in disapproval. It wasn't until this past week that I friend told me about them and made me believer. These are the infamous MBT shoes that align your posture and give your legs a workout while you wear them. And after hearing that about how everyone in her office is wearing them and seeing great results (she's lost an inch and half around her calf in two weeks), I decided to invest. They are bar none the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. So if you see me walking around DC, you can bet that these will be on my feet.

And therapeutic/workout shoes aside -- here's to all the fall party shoes. The ones we can wear to weddings, galas, cocktail parties straight through to the holidays:

Guest and Evie by Kate Spade.

Air Eliana OT Sling by Cole Haan

And of course a pair of Louboutin pumps to lust after, as they are extremely out of my budget. But so perfectly my style that you would think they were made just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.