Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's a Lilly World, I Just Live In It

I'm acutely aware that Summer is nearing an end. For that reason, I'm heading home to the beautiful beaches of Wilmington, NC next week where I plan to soak in a week of sun and enjoy all the coast has to offer.

In an effort to be semi-productive I've also taken to packing, before the 11th hour that is, to ensure that I don't miss any important items.

First outfit on my list: my Sunday Funday outfit.

Sunday Funday: Today's Outfit (7 June 2009)

Definitely one of my favorites from earlier this ummer, this ensemble is perfect for NC beach-wear. I was all but born in Lilly clothing, so what better way to usher the end of summer, than in the quintessential pink and green of Lilly Pulitzer.

Lilly is definitely a way of life down in the South. Sure you can avoid it, but why would you want to?

Perfect to pair with pearls and big sunglasses, everything the line has to offer is fabulous. OK, save their misstep in making glow-in-the-dark dresses for women earlier this year... But aside from that, you can count on their styles to be playful, flattering and timeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.