Tuesday, August 4, 2009

These Are A Few of my Favorite Things

If I get one more email from Nordstroms advertising UGGs and other winter boots I might scream. Just the thought of wearing sheepskin boots in August makes me sweat, but more importantly, we are overlooking fall--the season designed to wear my most favorite article of clothing: ballet flats. Here are a few of my favorite things:


Perfect for Dresses
Pearl Flats : $119 at Nordstroms
Pair with Skinny Jeans
Simba Flats at Nordstroms $149


Perfect with Black Slacks
Kate Spade Flats $195



Wear with a Suit
Burberry Flats: $395

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.