Thursday, September 24, 2009

Falling for Fall

While the weather may not reflect the fall season quite yet, I fully anticipate it will be colder than I like it for longer than I prefer soon enough. I am thrilled to finally have a fireplace so I can curl up under a blanket and not feel lazy because it's just too cold to do anything else! My roommate and I seem to have a love affair with throws, since we have more than enough and have a tendency to turn our AC down lower than necessary so we can use them year round.

After CrunchyCosmopolitan mentioned Anichini yesterday, I perused over to their site to see what goods they offer and found these fabulous blankets in just the right colors to match my apt!
I was fortunate enough to be able to paint my walls this color, but if I had to leave them vanilla these curtains would be an easy way to highlight my favorite color without permanently altering the room.
Store locations: NYC and LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.