Friday, September 25, 2009

Rain or Shine

I am crushed that the rain canceled my weekend camping plans, but hopefully the rain will hold off long enough to visit Clarendon day. From 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. hundreds of artists, jewelers, and musicians will set up camp and I plan to do some major perusing. If you are really motivated, you can sign up for the early morning 10k. I'll cheer you on from the sidelines!

Or if the weather forecast is as gloomy as predicted, you can head over to Old Town Alexandria for the Alexandria Film Fest.

I think "Everything" by Michael Bubble is good rainy day music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.