Friday, September 4, 2009

Labor Day


This weekend my girlfriends and I will send this summer off in style in...Ocean City, Maryland! I have never been, but given the stories I've heard, it should be quite an experience. For me, 50% of the fun comes from rehashing post-event stories. If there's nothing to gossip about, what on earth would my roomie and I talk about when we're bored late at night? On the list of things to do: sleep all day on the beach, listen to one of my roomie's famous fabulous play-list, read Sammy's House (sequal to Sammy's Hill!), eat a lot, hopefully get a tan that will no doubt immediately fade into fall, and most importantly, find a bar showing the Texas Longhorns football game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.