Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sale Items of the Day

I can never resist DVF and especially not a fabulous gold dress. The heart shaped top is especially flattering. Since I'm making my New Years Eve plans now, it's never too early to wardrobe plan!
Marc Jacobs $118
This flirty and feminine dress looks extremely comfortable. It screams, take me to Annapolis to eat crabs on the boardwalk! Pair with a pair of keds and you've got a cute and effortless looking outfit.
Juicy Loafers $115
The most important aspect of this shoe is the rubber soles. After the escalators and brick sidewalks ate approximately 6 pairs of my shoes, I will not buy anything with leather soles. I have often used this as excuse to buy Tory Burch flats or DVF heels, but it really is smart. These loafers would look great with jeans and a cashmere sweater.

1 comment:

  1. love those loafers!! I saw them at Nordstrom a couple of weeks ago, and I sighed at how I would want them. I believe that may be one of my fall purchases...

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.