Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sale Items of the Day

Ted Baker sale today on Rue La La made me say Ooh La La!
This is the perfect dress for a Christmas party. On sale for $79



I know it's not coat weather, yet, but the Farmer's Almanac is predicting an especially cold winter. As I learned my first winter up North, if you don't have your coat by mid-September, you're going to be out of luck. For $179 you can't turn this down!


This dress is especially cute paired with dark purple tights. On Sale for $99.


Love it! I like the grey top, but I think a pink shirt would make it even more fun! On Sale for $59.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.