Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Team Spirit



For those of you wanting to show team spirit during the week, but work in a job that inconveniently does not permit football jerseys, I have answers: Find professional clothes with your team colors! Fortunately for me, the beautiful Burnt Orange matches fall season colors. I think this is the universe's way of saying "Hookem Horns."If you happen to support a team like, oh I don't know, Florida, this strategy of finding professional team colors won't work because orange and blue never look together. But for the rest of you, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.