Friday, February 5, 2010

DVF Summer Love

Simply thinking about the blizzard makes me cold. So in order to stay warm, I going to escape to summer in my mind. These are a few of my favorite things about summer: drinking on a patio, laying out by a pool, the Fourth of July, and my birthday!!!





I LOVE this dress. I can't imagine anything more perfect than wearing this dress to drink margs on a Saturday night at Lauriol Plaza


Confetti Pailette Print $545
I think I found my birthday dress....



Tiered Crochet Dress $425
You won't have to worry about sweating during the fireworks in this light dress

1 comment:

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.