Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cheap Sheke

My shopping budget seems to increase with the temperature. I love sundresses, swimsuits and flip flips and refusing to spend money all winter on horrible wool sweaters pays off when the spring lines come out. My mother always reminded me that it doesn't take a good eye to pick out expensive items, truly creative people can take a Kmart budget and make it look like a million bucks. Last weekend, I trecked out to the Leesburg Outlets with my roommate to stock up on summer clothes, and I found the deal of a lifetime at Off Fifth--a $600 full length ball gown for $50! Since then, I seem to stumble across deals everywhere I go. In the past week I've found $20 cardigans at The Loft, $30 T-Strap sandels at JCrew, a $50 Kate Spade purse, and several fun swimsuits from Target!
Target $14.99
Ann Taylor Loft $69
Jcrew Outlet $30

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.