Friday, October 15, 2010

Droopey

I sent Vogue on the Range a few of these items and she asked, "are you feeling drapey?" Funny you should ask. My brother for some unknown reason, gave me the nickname Droopey when I was little. So perhaps that explains my obsession with these drapey sweaters.







Caslon Thermal Cardigan (on sale for $29!)

Partner with a pair of black flats, such as my recently purchased 'Whimsical' Flats with embellishments, leggings, and a large soft handbag and you've got yourself the perfect weekend brunch outfit!

2 comments:

  1. I love you, Droopey! What great flats, btw... I've been looking for the perfect black pair. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the draped look! I think you have to be small, like us to wear it well though.
    And right now I'm not small... it makes me look like a marshmallow! Haha. But for nonpregnant little ones, I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.