Monday, October 18, 2010

Cheap Sheke: Lou Lou Boutique

Lou Lou Boutique, located in Dupont, has been a staple for my accessory collection. I hate spending a lot of money on trendy pieces that will go out of style with the seasons so the inexpensive to mid-ranged prices are the real appeal--not to mention I've received tons of compliments on all the sunglasses, earrings and purses I purchased. Since it's such a small boutique and the inventory changes each week, they don't have a lot online so you'll just have to scoot over to Dupont to check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.