Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Beauty secrets

The other day I found myself wondering whether my $20 plus volumizing shampoo actually worked. When I went home for Thanksgiving and used cheap, travel size shampoo, I looked in the mirror at my flat-haired reflection and my doubts were put to rest. I've recently discovered several new must-have beauty products that you might want to ask for in YOUR stocking!


Fekkai Full Blown Volume Shampoo and Condition $23


Bumble and Bumble Styling Creme $23: This product holds style, provides volume, and doesn't weigh your hair down like liquid gels.

Laura Mercier Mineral Powder $35: It last six months! and it's pearl beads provide more of a shimmery cover

Mac Bronzing Powder $22: It's December, we could all use a little bronzer! I apply on my cheeks as a base for my blush and lightly on my jaw line to accentuate my bone structure

Mac Holiday Blush $21: My new favorite--over the bronzer, it provides a soft shimmery pink. But stock up because it's only available through the holidays!

Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss $20: The shimmer gloss is perfect for the holidays, the only downside of this great product is I love it so much I run out too quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Washington, DC
They say, "DC has Northern hospitality with a southern pace of progress." The same is true when it comes to fashion: southern style combined with the restrictions of Northern weather and Wall-Street black suit. My goal is to add some color to the mix on the limited budget most young professionals in the District face.